The Sims 4 Models - Daenerys Targaryen

Tuesday, August 29, 2017





Hi guys! How are you? Hope everyone’s doing great!
This is my attempt at making Daenerys Targaryen 
😊 
I really had a lot of fun doing this CAS. I hope you like her. 😊
Leave a comment to let me know what you think and 
if you like this video don’t forget to thumbs up and of course subscribe!



DOWNLOAD & CC list are in the video description!




Do you need help with installation?
Check my Installation Help page!


If you have any problems, questions or requests,
please leave a comment or contact me.

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. DAENERYS TARGARYEN

    I realy love her but can not find the download please help

    TrudieOp@gmail.com

    Trudie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trudie :)
      Open the video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0hv2I3Iypc and click show more in the description box. There you will find the download link and the CC list :)

      Delete