The Sims 4 CC - Golden Dreams Bedroom Set - Followers Gift

Friday, July 07, 2017











Thank you all so much for following me and liking, reblogging and downloading my stuff. This means a lot to me and makes me really happy!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU


 what you get 

double bed blanket 1
56 swatches
category: comfort/bedding
mesh needed »» download here

double bed blanket 2
56 swatches
category: comfort/bedding
mesh needed »» download here

single bed blanket 1
56 swatches
category: comfort/bedding
mesh needed »» download here

single bed blanket 2
56 swatches
category: comfort/bedding
mesh needed »» download here

pillows (x 3)
56 swatches
category: comfort/bedding
mesh needed »» download here

wall prints
50 swatches
category: decorations / paintings&posters
mesh needed »» download here

floor prints
50 swatches
category: decorations / paintings&posters
mesh needed »» download here


 credits 
Society6 – textures & prints
all creators whose cc I used in this preview
THANK YOU








Do you need help with installation?
Check my Installation Help page!


If you have any problems, questions or requests,
please leave a comment or contact me.



You Might Also Like

0 commenti